A New Hideout (from distraction)


This week a new place opened in the town where I live. A new cafè! Our little town lacks the cuteness of other little towns. Maybe this new place will change things.


My cozy spot... for 3 hours!

The Artizen Cafè is super cute inside and I'm able to get raw vegan options! (Friendly people too! Who answered my million questions over the three hours I was there and then posed for my picture taking. Haha) SUCH a nice change since I've lost my ability to go out for a quick drink or snack since going vegan, let alone raw. Even in bigger towns, let alone five minutes from my home!


I have plans for this place. Meeting friends, dates with my husband, quick treat stops with my wee girl, and a work spot as well. Actually, my plan is working already as I've made two blogs posts while here!! Yay me! ;-)











Lovely little gift shop area


Shawna and Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovating

Ever wonder what it feels like to be maced?

Summer –Pleasure or Pressure? Make it more positive!