Our Vegan Story (short version)


People have often asked for the story of how my family and I went vegan... here is the quick version. 

I ate only fish for 13 yrs and no other flesh when I met and married Chris. He hunted when I met him (about 30 yrs) and (dairy) farmed (for 20 years) before meeting me. 

I was always in awe of vegans but learned more about the reasons to be vegan through my 13 yrs of being one step from vegetarian, where I originally stopped eating flesh because of the hormones and bleach involved. 

Chris stopped eating all flesh,except fish, about 2 yrs ago and all 3 of us have been vegan for 7 mths as of Nov 1st. And will be forever now. For the animals.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovating

Ever wonder what it feels like to be maced?

Summer –Pleasure or Pressure? Make it more positive!